- You would like to change the Unit Of Measure in a Follow-Up Credit Memo in an Invoice Document.
- The field is grayed out and you cannot change it.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing Workcenter.
- Go to View Invoice Documents.
- Show all invoice documents and choose the invoice document ABC (ABC represents invoice ID).
- Mark this invoice document ABC.
- Click on Follow-Up and new manual credit memo.
- Click edit and view all.
- Go to the Items Tab .
Here you can see that the Unit of Measure is not editable anymore.
If you want to change the Unit of Measure, create a new manual credit memo using the same details and enter the invoice ID ABC in the external reference field.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Unit of Measure, Invoice, Follow-Up, Credit Memo, Rechnung, Gutschrift, Umrecheneinheit , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To