- After defining UK map as a point of interest, adding it to a geomap in a story displays the UK map in the Africa continent
- SAP Analytics Cloud Enterprise
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisites: Download the shape file using this link http://geoportal.statistics.gov.uk/datasets/local-authority-districts-december-2017-super-generalised-clipped-boundaries-in-great-britain)
In SAP Analytics Cloud, Create a Point of Interest using the shape file as the source file
For the Spatial Reference ID, use 3857:WGS 84 / Pseudo-Marcator
Now Create a Story
Add a blank canvas
Add a Geomap
In the Builder pane, choose the Layer type as 'Point of Interest' type
Under 'Location dimension' add the point of interest created in Step 3
Notice on the map that UK is localised in Africa
The selected shape file is not in a supported format for Point of Interest layer.
Use a supported shape file format per Creating Point of Interest Data from an Esri Shapefile.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, U.K, display , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem