- Commodity codes are not transferred from GTS system to S/4 HANA.
- Message no BL001 is raised when transferring commodity codes.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11
- Material Master
- International Trade Classification
- SAP S/4HANA OP
- S4CORE 101
- S4CORE 102
/SAPSLL/COMCO_RETRANSFER_INIT, Redistribution Control, MASTER_DATA_MAP, CLS_TO_API_IF_MAP, it_stcts_s4, ls_comco_s4-stcts, S4, Hana, retransfer, stawn, SAP S/4 HANA, v_t604, classify, re-classify, SAP S/4HANA on-Premise Edition, material master, product, OVE1, Define commodity Codes, foreign trade data, Assign Numbering Scheme for Commodity Codes , KBA , SLL-LEG-PI-R3 , PI: R/3 , SLL-LEG-FUN-CLS , GTS: GF: Classification , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.