When a job is posted and it is visible on RMK site, instead of the value for the state picklist it shows a double digit code or alphabetical code.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Country and state values selected in Job requisition
- Job Requisition is posted externally
- On the Career site, the value for the state is visible as a double digit code (For ex; DL for Delhi when country is selected as India)
- This is expected behavior as RMK supports 2-digits for state.
- The standard country and state picklist in the job requisition are maintained as per standard configuration.
- The stateProvince field is of the type derived and the values are mapped to the standard country field which is also of the type derived.
SF, Success Factors, RMK, two-digit, 2 digit, two digit, not showing full label , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-INT , Integrations with RCM, Job Posting, CAS , Problem