When you attempt to run the Time Account Overview report, you receive a [Role based security prevents the viewing of this component]
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Advanced Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
Run the Report - Time Account, see the error message above.
User does not have access to a certain Field this is causing the report to throw error.
This was resolved by Editing the datasource of the pivot.
- Access realm query designer
- Preview the design
- Export the report using the green Excel icon
- Check the columns in the Excel against the columns needed by the pivot (measure + rows + columns)
- Observe: One or more will be missing
- User doesn't have access to the columns
- Remove column that User does not have access too
- Check report, it runs without error
Advanced Reporting, Time Account, "Role Based security prevents the viewing of this component" , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem