You have created a new involved party for tickets and this party is not available in the Ticket Routing Rules.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Pre-requisite: you have already created a new party role in Fine-tuning and assigned it as involved party to tickets.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Service and Social view.
- Click the Ticket Routing Rules hyperlink under the Work Distribution section.
- Click a value of the Role Code column.
- Click the Enter Value field.
You can see that the new created party is not available in the dropdown list.
The Rules are used to assign tickets to a team or an employee and not to other involved parties.
Therefore, involved parties other than Service and Support Team / Service Technician Team are not available in the Ticket Routing Rules.
Involved Party, Ticket, Ticket Routing Rules, Role Code , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , LOD-CRM-SRP-PAP , Ticket - Party Processing , Problem