Purchaser tries to create an Invoice with different Price or Quantity than posted in Purchase Order.
Post of Invoice is prevented by any of the error messages:
- BBP_PD 580 Credit memo values for confirmation item exceed invoice values
- BBP_PD 570 Credit memo quantities for PO item/limit exceed invoice quantities
- BBP_IV 071 Average price too low: below tolerance limit of &1 and &2
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
EBP, BBP_PD 580, BBP_PD 570, BBP_IV 071, tolerance key, invoice, different, changed, price, quantity, exceed invoice values, exceed invoice quantities, average price too low, below tolerance limit, , KBA , SRM-EBP-INV , Invoicing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.