- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) where Forwarding Settlement Document (FWSD) integration with ERP is configured.
- Customizing to maintain "Map TM Organizational Unit to Sales Organization" in transaction SPRO path Integration with Other SAP Components > Transportation Management > Invoice Integration > Billing > Mapping of Organizational Units > Assign Organizational Units for Sales and Distribution.
- Incorrect entries for the FWSD Category Code, column FWSD Catg., may result in error message "ERP Sales org. missing for Sales org. <Sales org>, log. system <Logical System>" (OPS_SE_TCM_80052) with invoicing request sent from TM.
- What value should the FWSD Category Code be to allow for correct mapping?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4 HANA 1709
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4 HANA 1809
FWSD, IV, SD-BIL, BIL, Billing, Invoice, Internal Settlement, Forwarding Settlement, Credit Memo, CustomerFreightInvoiceRequestSUITERequest_V, CategoryCode, TCM_CL_SLS_MAP, CL_TCM_CUSTOMIZING_MAP GET_ORGDATA_SLS , KBA , TM-FWS , Forwarding Settlement , TM-FWS-INT , Internal Settlement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.