Users are experiencing HTTP request failed 400 error message when activating unplanned substitution.
The ERROR_LOG contains the following error messages:
- /IWFND/CM_MGW050 - Operation not allowed for substitution rule from SubstitutesRuleCollection.
- Changeset processing failed.
- My Inbox Application
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- IW_PGW add-on is installed on frontend (For additional details read KBA 2634691 - Task Gateway - Software components - Guided Answers.)
SAP_GWFND, IW_PGW, /IWPGW/TGW, /IWWRK/WORKFLOW, passive substitution, HTTP request failed, 400, Bad Request, /IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION, operation not allowed, IWPGW SP8, installed on frontend and backend , KBA , OPU-BSC-TGW , Task Gateway , CA-INB-FIO , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.