- A Physical Data Model (PDM) is updated from another model, e.g. Logical Data Model (LDM).
- The list of index columns is empty or incomplete.
- The child table column (which contains the foreign key or a user-selected column) linked by the reference is not identified in the Reference properties.
It is defined as <None>.
- Reference join appears fine in the Merge Models dialog.
- Foreign key is auto-indexed, FKAutoIndex = Yes in the DBMS resource file.
- No error is returned informing that both link extremities should be defined.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- ORACLE DBMS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
empty, blank, link, failed, 815623, CR815623, CR#815623 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.