From CE1911, once customer change the account group, related ‘hidden’ fields could be cleared automatically . Like this example, user change the account group from FIN to RECN, user will got one or more warning message stating the specific value to be cleared and also the impact company code.
If User make account group change before CE1911 (result: some of the hidden fields with value)
In App for example Post General Journal Entries (App ID F0718) you receive error Account & in company code & cannot be directly posted to since the account is marked as reconciliation account. The G/L Account does not have the reconciliation account type for that company code in app Manage G/L Account Master (App ID F0731A)
For example in app Manage Chart of Accounts (app ID F0763A) you try to create new account with copy function and receive error Field "&1" contains an entry, although it is hidden
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
In app Manage G/L Account Master, you created this account with reference to a reconciliation account (which has Account Group ABST) in first case example . And then you just change the account group to others, like SAKO, without clear the reconciliation account type.
In fact, Recon. account for acct type contains an entry, although value is hidden
Likewise in second case example source account created incorrectly. Although field concerned cannot be seen, it contains entry.
(Note: It is always recommended to find a similar account to copy)
Here are the steps to clear it:
- In app Manage G/L Account Master, select account concerned. Click on Edit.
- Change Account Group back to ABST. This makes the reconciliation account designations reappear in field Recon. Account for Account Type, See Company Code Data section.
- Hit edit again, and remove account K designation from company code section.
- Edit again, and change account type to target account group, like SAKO or others.
(Likewise with other case scenarios of incorrect account creation for which field contains entry although hidden, you can edit the G/L account, change the account group to one for which field is available, uncheck relevant field (for all company codes), set the account group back, and save this change)
- Change the “Account Group” value to the old one in which the hidden fields are editable.
- Save it.
- Change the “Account Group” to the new value. Then a warning popup will be shown. Click “Confirm” and “Save” the G/L Account.
- Then all the value in the hidden fields will be cleared.
Note You are fully responsible for the customizing on your system
F0731A, cloud, F0718, ABST, SAKO, F5354, F5 354, reconciliation account, ANL., F0763A, ERG., FIN., MAT., SASL,SECC, ABST,ANL. ERG., hidden, suppressed, FH738, FH 738, OBD4, Relevant to Cash flow, posting without tax, FAGL_POSTING004, , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , Problem