- Customer is trying to merge users User 1 into User 2 but getting a validation Error:
- You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
You cannot merge from User 1 because this user has pending approvals that must be approved or denied prior to the merge. Please close out all pending approvals then try the merge again.
Merge tool – Validation Error
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to LMS as admin
2. Go to Users > Tools > Merge Users
3. Search for the users that you will be merging
4. Proceed with the merge and see the validation error
However if you check in the UI, there are no pending approvals for the user to act upon.
There are pending approvals for the user in the database that is not showing in the UI.
Please submit an incident to Product Support. A backend script needs to be executed for the issue to be fixed.
unable to merge users, error merging, validation error when merging users, merge user account , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem