Following the creation of an invoice on the feeder system, no corresponding Customs Declaration is not generated as expected
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
1100, 901, 900, NR751, NR 751, Interval 01 does not exist for object SLL_PGE, CUSEX, SD0C, package interval number range, billing document, invoice , KBA , SLL-LEG-CUS , Customs Management , SLL-LEG-PI-R3 , PI: R/3 , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.