- The command to create a backup data snapshot is failing with the error "feature not supported: Snapshot backup not supported on a tenant database".
- When trying to use hdbsql you get the error below:
* 7: feature not supported: Snapshot backup not supported on a tenant database SQLSTATE: HY000
- The same command on SAP HANA Studio returns the following error:
SAP DBTech JDBC: : feature not supported: Snapshot backup not supported on a tenant database
- Database is MDC single-tenant.
- The connection used is pointing to the only tenant database.
SAP HANA Database 2.0
system db multitenant database container , KBA , HAN-DB-BAC , SAP HANA Backup & Recovery , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.