- User is experiencing an error when running SAP Work Manager ISU Meter Management after a meter reading resulting in the entry automatically adding decimal at the end causing an error in upload.
- Error received: /SMFND/CX_INB_TRANS_MANAGER:Invalid Object Key
- User indicates Inbound Transaction Feature is Not Active.
- User is sending up one or more periodic meter readings.
- SAP Work Manager v6.4.1 with Meter Management 2.2.
- Add-on Component SMISU - ISU Release 620_700 SAPK-62003INSMUSU
- SMERP Release 620_700 SAPK-62003INSMERP. No customizations, using out of the box SAP Work Manager
- SAP SMP 126.96.36.199
- Client: Android, IOS and WPF including Test Environment
Agentry, Syclo, MM, Meter Reading Validation, Meter Reading, BAPI structure , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , MOB-SYC-SAP-MM , Syclo SAP Meter Management Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.