- Remote source has been created with the configured Excel Adapter.
- Unable to view the excel sheets for each file within the SAP HANA Web-based Development Workbench.
- On access of table objects, it is throwing the error:
Error reading Remote Object: InternalError:
dberror(CallableStatement.execute):403 - internal error: 'Cannot get remote source objects: Could not get tables'.
- Error messages may also written to the DP Agent framework.trc file
AdapterException: Provider com.bea.xml.stream.EventFactory not found
NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/poi/openxml4j/opc/internal/marshallers/ZipPackagePropertiesMarshaller : cannot initialize class because prior initialization attempt failed
- SAP HANA 2.0
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration DP Agent 2.3.0
Excel Adapter, Libraries. , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.