It is not possible, even for an administrator user to delete the manual feed updates of other users.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the system with User01 (where User01 is an administrator user with admin rights).
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Account view.
- Search and open account XYZ (where XYZ represent the account name).
- Go to the Feed facet .
User01 is able to delete his/her feed updates, but this administrator user i.e. User01 do not have right to delete manual feed updates of User02 (where User02 represent other user).
Note :Above steps is referring to account document, but it applies to all other documents also.
Even if user is an administrator, he/she is not allow the deletion of manual Feed of other users.
This is an expected system behavior.
1. If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive;
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
C4C : An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
Feed update, Administrator, Manual feed , User , KBA , account , feed deletion not possible , feed facet , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , AP-RC-UIF-RT , UI Framework Runtime , How To