Warranty details of registered product is not copied to ticket when you add the product in the ticket
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer all versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center.
- Select Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ABC (ABC represents the ticket ID).
- Check the Product Facet, you have added a Product XYZ (XYZ represents the product name)
- Check the fields Warranty From and Warranty To of XYZ, they are empty.
- Now go to the Products work center
- Select the Registered Products work center view.
- Open the Registered Product XYZ.
- The Warranty Start Date and End Date are maintained here.
The Warranty of XYZ is expired.
When a registered product with expired warranty is entered into a ticket (validity end date is in the past compared to initial receipt time point of the ticket), then the warranty will be not taken over into the ticket and a warning message will be raised.
This is an expected standard behavior.
Warranty , Ticket , Registered Product , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To