- SAP Transportation Management 9.5 or SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709 is used to generate a Freight Unit (FU) from a Order-based Transporation Requirement (OTR), Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR), Forwarding Order (FWO), Sales Order, Purchasing Order, Stock Transfer Order, Outbound Delivery or Inbound Delivery.
- Automatic Freight Building is enabled.
- FUs are not created automatically nor recreated on cancellation of an existing FU.
- Table /SCMTMS/D_TRIGHD exists and contain entries with Trigger ID "BUILD_FUS"
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5
- SAP Transportation Management for S/4HANA 1709
FU, OTR, DTR, FWO, trigger, SBGRFCCONF, SBGRFCMON, FU not generated, monitor bgRFC, transactional unit, movement type, VBEP-BWART , KBA , TM-PLN-FU-FUB , Freight Unit Building , TM-PLN , Planning , TM-ERP-TR , Transportation Requirement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.