- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) with TM-ERP Integration for Sales Orders.
- Report TMTRQINITIALSENDING sends Sales Orders from ERP to TM, for orders created prior to the integration.
- Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR) documents are created on the TM system for these orders.
- TransportationRequestSUITERequest message transmitted from ERP to TM lacks a <Product> entity within the <Item> entities.
- The OTR documents have consumption status Completely Consumed and lifecycle status Completed and no Freight Units (FUs) are created.
- Sales Orders created after integration (not sent to TM via TMTRQINITIALSENDING) generates OTRs with correct statuses.
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
TM, ERP, LORD, LORD2, RSNAST00, OTR, SLO_TransportationRequestSUITERequest_Out , KBA , LO-INT-TM-SLS , Sales , TM-ERP-TR-OTR , Order-Based Transportation Requirement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.