Changes have been made to a page layout however changes to not appear for users who have the page layout assigned to their business role.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
As admin user go to the desired work centre and edit the desired page layout.
- Make some changes, eg. Remove fields.
- End layout changes.
- Log in as business user who has the business role which the above mentioned page layout is assigned to.
- Observe that the change hasn’t been applied, eg. the removed fields are still visible.
Since the layout was assigned to the business role prior to the changes, the layouts don’t update from the users perspective. The layout needs to be reassigned to refresh.
As an admin user go to the work centre in question.
- Go to Adapt > Start Adaptation and then click on Layout.
- Click on Assign Layouts.
- You see the assignment of Page layout A to a business object and role.
- Change the layout assignment to any other Page Layout (not master).
- Save the changes,
- Revert to initial assignment.
- Log in as a business user who has the business role in question and observe that the changes can now be seen in the system.
"Page Layout" "Adapt" "Don't Appear" "Changes" "Not Applied", page layout not working, page layout for business role, assign page layout , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem