When a Recruiter creates a requisition or approves a requisition the Status shows as blank instead of having the status of either pre-approved, approved or open.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center -> Recruiting
- Create a requistiion (fill in Operators, required fields and follow approval process)
- You will notice that the Status field is blank
The Default Status for Pre-Approved Jobs and Approved Jobs is set to No Selection
To select a default status for both Preo-Approved Jobs and Approved Jobs:
- In Admin Center, open Manage Recruiting Settings
- Under Job Requisition there should be two options for: Default Status for Pre-Approved Jobs and Default Status for Approved Jobs
- Select the appropriate status for Pre-Approved and Approved Jobs.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To