You are getting the below error when you click on Check Connection in the Communication Arrangement of Custom Webservice.
Error accessing service; Service Ping ERROR: No Web service configuration for this access path: PQR.
Where PQR is the path you have provided in the URL path.
SAP Cloud Application Studio.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Login to the frontend UI.
- Navigate to the Administrator work center.
- Select Communication Arrangement subview.
- Open the Communication Arrangement that you have created from SDK.
- Navigate to the Technical Data.
- Click on the button Edit Advanced Settings.
- Select the service and click on the button Check Connection.
- Error Appears.
The URL you have provided in the field Path is incorrect or incomplete.
In order to get the right path, you have to follow the below steps:-
Open the WSDL that you have downloaded or open the WSDL in SDK.
- Search with the term Service in the WSDL.
- Copy the value starting from “sap/ till the rest of the url in to the field Path.
- Save and Activate.
- Click on Check Connection.
- You can see the message Ping Successful.
Note: You should ensure that the solution is activated and scoped as a pre-requisite.
Error in Communication Arrangement,Custom webservice error,Ping failed,Error while receiving by HTTP (error code: 407 , error text: ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR) , KBA , check connection error , ping failed , AP-RC-BDS-WS , ByDesign Studio Web Services , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem