Lead status is not available in the list of fields under rule type "Field Update" on workflow rules.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administration work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rules work view.
- Click on New button.
- Fulfill the Description mandatory field.
- Choose the Business Object as Leads.
- Click on Next.
- Define the conditions.
- Click on Next.
- Select the Rule Type Field Update.
- Click on Add under Field.
- Search the Status.
The status is not available to be used by the user when create a workflow rule for field update on Leads.
This is the current system behavior. If you need the Status of Leads available to be used under workflow rule field update, you may reach your implementation manager to help with such request feasibility or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
As alternative option you may submit a feature request through the SAP Influence Portal: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
SAP Admin Guide - Workflows
Leads, Status, Workflow Rules, Field Update. , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To