When using URL API parameters the filter values do not get excluded correctly in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.10.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Add filter parameters according to the online help document: Filter Parameters
- Open the Story with the created URL API parameters.
- Notice that if you set a filter in the URL then the filter value does not get excluded properly in the story.
Page filters are not yet supported using URL API.
The feature is currently evaluated by development and product management.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, URL API, Filter, Parameters, Open, Story , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem