- How to silently uninstall Crystal Reports?
- When performing a silent uninstall of Crystal Reports, nothing happen.
- Unable to find any silent uninstall option in Crystal Reports Installation document.
- Is there a parameter switch for the installer to perform a silent uninstallation of Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
SAP Crystal Reports 2013
SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- For Crystal Reports 2008, 2011, 2013, 2016:
- While it is possible to perform a silent installation of Crystal Reports, there is no feature for performing a silent uninstallation.
- To uninstall Crystal Reports in MS Windows 10:
- In MS Windows, select "Settings"
- In "Windows Settings", select "Apps"
- In the "Apps & features" list, scroll to SAP Crystal Reports.
- Select "SAP Crystal Reports", and click on "Uninstall"
- For steps to uninstall Crystal Reports for previous versions of MS Windows, and for reference, see the section:
"Maintaining or uninstalling SAP Crystal Reports", in Crystal Reports Installation Guide.
- Installation was enhanced from Crystal Reports 2020, and it now supports silent uninstallation.
- To silently uninstall Crystal Reports 2020, execute the following command:
setup.exe -r response.ini -i crystalreports
- For more details, see Crystal Reports 2020 Installation Guide.
CR, silent, uninstall, crystal, reports, 2016, uninstall, setup.exe, response.ini, 2008, 2011, 2013 , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem