- During the creation of a Forecast Consumption Profile, you are unable to select the necessary planning area.
- There may be other planning areas available, but the desired planning area is not listed.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP) 1805 and up
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
ibp, time-series, ts, based, forecast, consumption, mode, fcstconsmode, forecastconsumptionmode, can't, select, planning, area, profile, problem , KBA , SCM-IBP-SUP , Supply , SCM-IBP-CNF , Configuration , SCM-IBP-CNF-MD , Master Data Types App , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.