- Filtering "active" and all "records" in referral tracking page is not working correctly.
- Hired candidates remain visible in "active" section.
- Candidates are visible where the requisition itself is closed.
- Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Referral Tracking in Admin Centre.
- Compare the candidates in the 'active' and 'all' tab
- Notice there is no difference, although there is candidates that have been hired/rejected.
In the 'hired' categories in the applicant status set, the hireable options is selected as 'None'
Set as 'Hired' then a candidate will not show in the 'active' stage in referral but will show in 'all' therefore filtering correctly.
Please note, moving a candidate to a rejected status also removes them from the 'active' list, but they will still show in 'all'.
Additionally closing a job requisition will not have any impact on the referral.
Referral Tracking, Active and All candidates, Hired candidates still show in all , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To