You are trying to delete an org unit, but receive the following error message: "Deletion not possible; org unit XYZ has subordinate" (where XYZ represents the ID of the org unit).
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Organizational Management work center.
- Access the Org Structures view.
- Locate org unit XYZ manually or using the search bar.
- Select it and click Delete.
- Error message will be raised.
This error occurs because the org unit you are trying to delete has subordinate org unit(s) assigned to it, which would become inconsistent without a parent org unit.
Please delete the subordinate org unit(s) first and then the parent org unit.
Delete, Org Unit, Subordinate , KBA , delete , org unit , subordinate , LOD-LE-OM-OM , Org. Management , How To