- When using "Delivery Note" reference in transaction MIRO/MIR7, if this reference applies to multiple vendors, on the pop up selection "Choose Vendor", it is expected to have in the results tab the Purchase Order (PO) which is referenced by in the same pop up.
Nevertheless, the PO does not necessarily appear on the item screen.
- In the same situation, it is expected that the PO which appears in the pop-up is not posted.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, payment terms, term, vendor, PO, popup, referenced, referred, delivery note. , KBA , MM-IV-FIV , Vendor Invoice , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.