- Defaulting Company/Legal Entity Field at the Start of the Add New Employee Wizard
- Is it possible to default the company field at the start of the add new employee wizard?
- Can we use an onInit rule to default the company field in add new employee wizard?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- Employee Central – Hire/Rehire
- Employee Central – Business Rules
Add New Employee Wizard, Company, Legal Entity, Defaulting Legal Entity, Defaulting Company, Defaulting Fields, Setting Values, Business Rules, onInit, Employee Information Model, Job Information, Job Information Model , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.