You are trying to create a new Label, and in the New Labels screen you want to be able to add an extension field. However, when you enter the Adaptation Mode, you are not able to find the option to add an Extension Field in the New Labels screen layout.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Adaptation Mode from Adapt option.
- Go to Outbound Logistics view.
- Show All Outbound Deliveries by selection.
- Select the relevant Product ID PRD (PRD represents the Product ID).
- Choose New Labels.
- Choose Adapt and select Edit screen.
- You can see under Screen layout that in Extension Field there is no Add option available to extend the field.
Or, second option:
- Navigate to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Common Tasks view.
- Select Labels.
- Click on the button New Labels.
- Enter the Adaptation mode.
- Click on Edit this screen.
- Click on Extension fields.
- You can see there is no option to Extend the field (Further Usage is not available).
Currently we do not support extensibility on Labels screen and thus there is no option to add the extensible fields on the New Labels screen.
The system is working as designed.
Extension, field, new labels, outbound, Logistics, further usage , KBA , extension , AP-ODP , Outbound Delivery Processing , AP-GTP-GT , Goods Tag , Product Enhancement