SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Content > Content Object
- Search for a SCORM 2004 4Ed Content, then edit
- On the Summary tab, notice that "Content Object is active" and "Content Object is online" are grayed out and cannot be modified
This is an expected behavior
- SCORM 2004 content is sequential and the system will not allow it to inactive one content object
- The code checks explicitly to see if content object is SCORM 2004 and grays out the checkboxes
Please see the Learning Administration Guide.
- Move both the Content Objects and Content Packages to a Security Domain that is not visible to the content administrators.
sf, success factors, LMS, 4 ed, content editing, cannot edit, can't change, cannot edit content, SCORM editing, deactivate content. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem