You are logon to the Stock Overview, and you can see that Stock is showing for a Product MAT (MAT represents the Product ID), but this is not assigned to any Logistics Area, and the Stock is actually not available in your Warehouse. Now you want to remove or correct the stock to zero.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Inbound Logistics.
- Navigate to the view Common Tasks.
- Select Stock Overview.
- Enter the Product ID MAT.
- Click the Go button.
- You can see in the result there is an On-hand Stock for the Product ID MAT which is not assigned to a Logistics Area.
You have created a Stock Transfer Order STO (STO represents the Stock Transfer Order ID) and have completed the Goods Issue Process. However, you have not received the Goods at the receiving Warehouse, hence the Stock is now In-Transit. To resolve the issue, you have to post the goods receipt in the Inbound Logistics work center.
If you personalise the Stock Overview screen, you can activate the Outbound Delivery Column to see the Outbound Delivery ID the Stock is assigned to. The Stock Type is also displayed as 'In-Transit' in the Stock Overview.
- Navigate to work center Inbound Logistics.
- Go to the view Inbound Delivery Notifications.
- Search for the relevant Inbound Delivery Notification XYZ (XYZ represents the document ID).
- Depending on your business settings, you can now directly Post Goods Receipt, or Create a Warehouse Request, and then confirm the Warehouse Tasks if you are working with Warehouse Tasks.
- After you have completed the Inbound Process, the Stock will no longer be displayed in Stock Overview.
In-Transit, Stock Transfer Order, Logistics Area Missing, Stock Overview , KBA , sto , in-transit , area , missing , stock transfer order , logistics , stock , overview , byd , logistics area missing byd , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , AP-SLP , Site Logistics Processing , How To