This article explains how to change the labels and background colour of the Matrix Grid View 9-Box cells in a Calibration session..
- It is possible to set up cell level attributes for the Matrix Grid View at the template level.
- The changes made to the cell labels and background colour are dynamic - this means they will be applied to In-progress and Approved Calibration sessions too.
- Go to Manage Calibration Templates, and select your template.
- Click on the Views tab.
- Select the Matrix Grid View that you have added.
- Scroll to the section under "Define the names of the boxes below":
5. The changes made to the template are dynamic, so you will see these changes applied to In-Progress and Approved sessions too:
- The same colour code may appear slightly different in different rendering approaches.
- In the Session page, the 9-Box View is built with a gradient effect, while the Print Preview/Export features are using pure colour.
Calibration, Views, 9-box, matrix grid, cells, background, colour, color, box, export, session, template, theme, label, note, fiori , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , How To