You want to restrict a Business Role from creating either Sales Quote or Sales Orders.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Under the Users section, select Business Roles.
- Open the Business Role ABC (ABC represents the Business Role ID).
- Select the 'View All' button.
- Go to the Fields & Actions tab.
- In the Business Action Restriction section, select the Add Row button.
- Select the OVS and choose CREATE_CUSTOMER_QUOTE.
- Select Save.
The user assigned this Business Role can no longer create both Sales Quotes and Sales Orders.
Since both Sales Quotes and Sales Orders belong to the same Business Object, disabling this action will prevent the creation of both in the system.
This is the expected system behaviour. A possible work around could be to create new page layouts based on the Business Role and then hide the create button.
However, assigned users will still be able to create orders via other channels – like OData; A2X; from some other TI’s, facet and so on.
KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem