When downloading logs from the time off calendar, a message 'csv is not imported prior to export ' appears.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Manage time off calendars
- View an old calendar that was run to create Time Accounts.
- Click to download the logs under the section 'Activity'
- The downloaded log file contains the message 'csv is not imported prior to export'.
- The job is not present in provisioning(back end).
There is a daily job "BizX Daily Rules Processing Batch" that deletes all jobs older than 180 days. Along with that deletion, the attachment is lost as well.All job types relevant for job monitor display are considered for that purge.
- As a solution, download and save logs that you would like to keep where the job is run 180 days before.
.csv is not imported prior to export Job BizX Daily Rules Processing Batch purge attachment log manage time off calendar calendar , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem