You want to set up an E-Mail notification for your user to receive E-Mail when a Task is created.
SAP Business ByDesign
We will use the Sales Quote Approval task as an example.
The respective user needs to log on to the system.
- Go to the Home work center.
- Select the Inbox view.
- Select any Task and click the Subscribe to Tasks button.
- In the window Task Subscription the user can then select the Task to which he would like to receive also an E-Mail.
In the case for Sales Quote Approval the user can navigate as follows:
- Managing My Area -> Sales.
- Check the E-Mail checkbox for the Task: Approve Quote <Sales Quote ID> - <Account> - <Sales Quote Total>.
- Click Save and Close.
The user now also receives an E-Mail when a new Sales Quote Approval task is being created.
For all approval tasks, search under Managing My Area (as mentioned above) -> Search each sub option.
For all other tasks, check all the other options available by expanding each one.
E-Mail Notification; Subscribe to Task; E-Mail; Tasks; Subscription, task, notification, e-mail, BTM task, Email Notifications Received for the task, wrong email received, email received why , KBA , e-mail notification , subscribe to task , btm task , e-mail , tasks , subscription , AP-CQP-CQ , Customer Quote , How To