When you are editing a Product Catalog, you have a category with only one item selected. As you de-select the category and select it again, all items are automatically selected.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Product and Services Portfolio work center.
- Select the Product Catalog view.
- Click the Edit button for ID ABC_01 (ABC_01 represents the ID of the Product Catalog).
- Navigate to the Categories tab.
- Expand DEF (DEF represents the ID of the Product Category ID).
- Select the line DEF_01 (DEF_01 represents the ID of the Category subitem).
- Only one item is selected Products in Category.
- De-select the check for the subitem.
- Select the checkbox again.
- Now all of the items are selected under the Products in Category.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you would like to have only some of the items selected under the Products in Category, you have to manually de-select the unwanted items.
Product Catalog, Category Items; De-Select; , KBA , AP-CCM , Catalog Content Management , How To