- Unable to find Country Specific National ID fields in Realms.
- In Country Specific National ID Card Portlet, all fields are defined under Formats. Is it possible to report on Formats?
- configured new country specific National ID related fields in 'Manage Business Configuration'. These fields are not displayed in Advance Reporting (Realms).
Advance Reporting (Realms)
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Business Configuration > nationalIdCard > nationalIdCard_"COUNTRY" (Example:nationalIdCard_"PHL")
- You will be able to see fields are present under "Formats"
- Now create a new advance report (Realms) and try finding the same.
- The fields in country specific National ID related tables are not visible in Advance Reporting.
- As of b1805 release, Advance Reporting allows to report HRIS fields, not the formats.
- The new fields defined under Country specifc National ID Card Portlet are formats not the HRIS fields.
- Advance reporting
- HRIS Field
- National ID
- Country Specific
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions