How to Run an Information Report with Workforce Analytics Data?
Generate data subject information report with the personal data stored in Workforce Analytics. The tool is targeted for the Data Protection Officer (DPO).
1. Go to Admin Center > Data Subject Information
2. Click Configure > Analytics
3. Click Workforce Analytics Data.
4. In the Workforce Analytics section of the data subject information reporting tool, you can see all fields (that are configured in Workforce Analytics) listed. On this configuration page, the Data Protection Officer (DPO) can:
a. Select the fields data that should show up on report using the Searchable checkbox.
b. Mark up to three fields Searchable.
c. Add a purpose for each field.
Note - Mark at least one field Searchable before you can search for users. You can search for a data object using the fields you select as Searchable.
5. Click Save and go to Data Subject search.
6. Click Workforce Analytics search.
7. Enter the search criteria. Matching records are listed.
8. Select user records and click Generate Report.
9. Click Reports.
10. Download the report in PDF or excel format.
After one or more fields are marked as Searchable, you can search for a particular user and generate a data subject information report for that user.
The report contains a new dataset for each date-effected change that has occurred to the user as this is how Workforce Analytics stores data at the lowest level.
- Information Report
- Workforce Analytics
- Data Subject