How to Configure Sensitive Fields in Workforce Analytics on SAP HANA?
Workforce Analytics on HANA
Steps to mark fields as sensitive in drill-to-details list in Workforce Analytics on SAP HANA.
Prerequisites: Check if you have Workforce Analytics implemented on SAP HANA in your instance.
1. Go to Admin > WFA on HANA Admin.
2. Select the fields you want to mark as sensitive. The list already tells you if it is marked as sensitive.
3. Click Edit.
4. Enable Read Logging to indicate the field is sensitive.
5. Click Save.
Here is the SAP Help Portal Link:
- You cannot mark some fields as sensitive – the setting is read only because the property that this field is sensitive is read from the source module.
- This will be the case for all module supported by Advanced Reporting (Employee Central, Performance Management, Goal Management).
- Go to the source module if you want to change the property.
- UserSysID must be added to the list and the property Is BizX User ID must be set to true for this field.
- All customer instances are already configured in this way.
- Logging does not happen properly if you change this configuration.
- WFA on HANA
- Sensitive Fields
- Read Logging