No selection options available for dropdown field 'Delivery Time' in a Sales Order document.
- Sales and Distrubution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1708
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1711
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1802
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1805
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1902
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1905
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1605
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1608
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1611
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the FIORI Launchpad with role SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP.
- Select App 'Manage Sales Order'.
- Select option 'Create Sales Order'.
- Enter the fields; document type, sold-to party, customer reference and material.
- Navigate to: 'Item' -> 'Sales' tab.
- Select dropdown list 'Delivery Time'
- No fields are available.
The fields are not missing. In the OnPremise system they are usually setup manually through a customising path in SPRO. This customising is presently not available as an SSCUI or an Expert Configuration option.
The system is behaving as designed. Please consider creating a feature request using the Customer Influence process.
TVDC, SIMG_CFMENUOLSDLIEF, Agreed Delivery Times, DELUT, DELCT, DELCO, Agreed Delivery Time, Delivery time period, Time unit for delivery time , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , Problem