- In the chart widget there is an option to filter after highlighting a bar.
- If selecting one or multiple bars and clicking the filter button from the context menu the chart will be filtered accordingly.
- After adding more than one dimensions, filtering will not be available any more.
- Filtering can be done on the designer pane manually in edit mode but not from the story in View mode.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.10.2
- Live Data Connection to SAP BW
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story with a chart widget based on Live Data Connection on SAP BW.
- Add more then one dimensions.
- Highlight a bar or more and try filtering based on that.
Limitation on BW backend side.
Fix has been shipped on BW 7.50 SP16.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem