Request to restrict or deny (blocklist) or grant (allowlist) access to specific IP addresses only for SAP provided standard SFTP accounts
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP provisioned standard SFTP account or iContent account
It is possible to apply for IP restriction to your SFTP accounts. Note IP allowlist or denying is not available on data centers: DC 15,17,18,19.
SFTP IP restriction has nothing to do with BizX or LMS IP restriction and allow internal IP addresses will be taken care by us so that it will not impact the communication between SuccessFactors and SFTP (Support team see internal memo).
Raise an incident ticket with component LOD-SF-PLT-FTPS (for BizX provided SFTP) or LOD-SF-LMS-PCM (for LMS provided SFTP or iContent accounts), and provide the following information:
- Company ID
- SFTP username
- Data Center and/or SFTP URL
- Correct IP addresses to allow/restrict
Note that if you fail to provide correct and complete IP addresses, it may impact your streamlined business process by denying access request to your SFTP account from the end point that is supposed to be allowed.
- Request to add to allowlist an IP to SFTP: this is only the case if there was a specific prior request to deny all other non-allowed IP addresses per username access to the SFTP and does not resolve or prevent any issues where particular user/system cannot log on to SFTP which may be due to internal safeguards (e.g. too many requests within certain period from same user/system may appear as DDOS attack and allowlist will not resolve - see if access from another IP range allows and open incident to request Operations to unblock.)
- Request to restrict or deny (blocklist) an IP to SFTP: we can only add to allowlist IP addresses, but can set the SFTP access to deny all but allowlist.
sftp, learning, lms, icontent, ip address, allow, restrict, deny, Restriction, Security access , KBA , whitelist , blacklist , LOD-SF-PLT-FTPS , SFTP Account Creation, Reset Password & Install SSH Service , LOD-SF-LMS-PCM , iContent , LOD-SF-LMS-PER , Application Latency/ Performance Issues , LOD-SF-PLT-SEC , Security & Permissions , How To