You are expecting that the functionality Personal Data Removal also anonymize Surveys from the system.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the ticket XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Ticket).
- Hover your mouse to the Cogwheel.
- Click and select the option Depersonalize.
- Open the Ticket you Depersonalized.
- Check that the whole Ticket is anonymized
- Go to the Survey facet.
- Open the Survey added to this Ticket.
- Result: The Survey is still showing the data.
Surveys are not consider a confidential document.
This is current system behavior. If you need this functionality to anonymize data in surveys urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Surveys ; Personal Data Removal ; Anonymize , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , How To