it is possible to configure custom layouts for job pages based on locales or brands configured for a CSB site.
A Job Field can be selected to define as a job layout filter. This field determines what criteria custom job pages are built on. For example, if Country is the job layout filter, customers can create custom job page layouts based on Country.
It is also possible to configure custom layouts for each configured locale and brand. For example, if using country as the filter, a custom layout can be configured for the United States for both Brand A and Brand B.
Layouts are applied dynamically to pages that match the job page filter.
Layouts support the Featured Jobs, Google Job Map, Large Image, Text, and Video CSB components.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
Note configuration steps 1 to 3 are permormed in Command Center so must be performed by an Implementation Partner or a Professional Services Consultant.
- Navigate to Command Center > Site > Site Setup > Settings;
- In the CSB Job Layout Mappings dropdown, select the field you'd like to base custom layout pages on.
- Click Save
These are the available Job Layout Mapping fields:
- Job Title
- Zip/Postal Code
- Job Type
- Product Service
- Business Unit/Division
- Required Travel
- Custom Field 1
- Custom Field 2
- Custom Field 3
- Custom Field 4
- Custom Field 5
Note: You can only select one Job Field Mapping per customer site. It is not possible to create custom layout based on both Country and Business Unit, for example
once the configuration is done in Command Center:
- Navigate to Career Site Builder > Layouts and click Add to create a new custom layout.
- Enter a name for the layout in the Name field.
- Select a locale and brand for the new layout. Only locales and brands configured for the site appear in the Locale and Brand dropdowns.
- Select the desired value for the layout filter from the Job Field Mapping dropdown.
The Job Field Mapping dropdown populates with all values for all active jobs for the field specified for the CSB Job Layout Mapping in Command Center. For example, if you selected the Country field, all configured countries for active jobs display in this dropdown. If you select Canada, for example, this layout displays for all jobs with a country of Canada (or CA).
After you have created the layout, it displays under the brand and locale you selected when you created it.
- Click on the name of the layout to edit it.
- To create a layout with two columns, move the slider next to Show two columns and select Yes.
- You can adjust the width of the columns using the Column width slider.
- Add components to the columns by selecting Column 1 or Column 2 in the top navigation.
Note that if the criteria selected are not fulfilled then the standard layout will be applied which might not be in line with the customer's branding and design requirements.
As a result, care should be taken to make sure relevant job data is populated in RCM and synched over to RMK for the expected layout to be applied.
Also note that the list of available values in the layout filter is determined by the values present in active jobs. For example, a custom layout for France cannot be created if the customer does not have any jobs with France as their location.
Job Layout, description , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To