This is ASE to HANA (A2H) MSA replication environment.
- Replication of ASE Identity to HANA decimal column works fine without creating a table replication definition.
- Problem starts after a primary key is added to the HANA table and a NULL value sent from the source table causes HANA error #287 .
- Group transactions or one transaction with multiple sql statements, if one sql encountered error, the whole transaction fails with the following DSI EXEC error:
- WARNING #5091 DSI EXEC(104(3) HANADB.hanadb) - neric/dsi/dsiqmint.c(5345)
A transaction for database 'HANADB.hanadb' failed. It will be retried 3 times. The data server error received (#287) is mapped to RETRY_LOG or RETRY_STOP.
Message from server: Message: 257, State 0, Severity 5 -- '[ statement ][ HANADB ] SQLPrepare [SAP AG][LIBODBCHDB SO][HDBODBC] Syntax error or access violation;257 sql syntax error: incorrect syntax near "identity_insert"
- DSI connection can't be resumed after fix #287 error in HANA.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 - 16.0
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) 15.7.1 - 16.0
Identity; error 287; CR 815163; 815163 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.