You determined the account territory with the action "Derive Territory" but the owner was not determined.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open the account XXX (XXX represents the account ID).
- Press Actions -> Derive Territory.
- The owner has not been determined.
If Territory Management in scoped, the account owner is not defaulted. The reason for this is that it is expected that the Account Owner Maintenance is an exceptional case if Territory Management is on and all Accounts are assigned to a Territory.
This is the system expected behavior.
As workaround, you can create a workflow rule with action "Assign Me as Owner", which will assign the logged in user as owner when the account is created.
Steps to create the workflow rule:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rules view.
- Press New.
- Select the Business Object Account and Timing On Creation Only.
- Go to the next step Conditions.
- Maintain the desired conditions.
- Go to the next step Define Actions.
- Maintain Rule Type Action.
- In the field Select Action maintain Assign Me as Owner.
- Go to the step Review and press Activate.
- Go to the step Confirmation and finish the workflow rule.
Account, Determine Owner, Owner, Derive Territory, Territory Management , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To