- The left parenthesis symbol "(" is replaced by "TranslatePrompts" in Web Intelligence formulas. For example: =FormatDate(CurrentDate();"MM/yyyy") changes to: FormatDate TranslatePrompts CurrentDate TranslatePrompts);"MM/yyyy")
- Issue occurs in both HTML and Applet mode
- The same formula appears as expected in Web intelligence Rich Client
- When viewing formulas in Structure mode, Cells and Tables show the correct formulas.
- The issue appears only in the Formula bar or when viewing or editing a variable
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Any Web Application Server
webi,TranslatePrompts,formula,(,replace,Open parenthesis,bracket , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.